How Does SuperStream Help Your Business
The ATO has reported that many businesses have experienced up to a 70% reduction in super processing times by payroll, with fewer errors, since transferring over to SuperStream.
What Do You Need To Do?
Enterprise Plan ‘Members choice’ can also help you meet your super payment obligations by providing:
You can also phone us on 1800 816 575 to set up your super clearing house solution, or obtain more information – our SuperStream team will be able to help.
*Enterprise Plan has partnered with SuperChoice, a leading supplier of clearing house services in Australia
‘Stronger Super’ – a Re-Cap
- Increase to SG contributions
- 70 year old age limit for paying SG removed
- Mandatory data standards and e-commerce since 1 July 2014
- Payment of SG contributions to a ‘MySuper’ authorised fund since 1 July 2014 where new employees do not choose a super fund.
- MySuper – a simple, low-cost default super offering
- SuperStream – operational enhancements to SuperStream to make super transactions faster and easier
- Governance – enhanced prudential standards for trustee boards and fund to strengthen the integrity of the super system.
How Can Enterprise Plan ‘Members Choice’ Help You?
- Enterprise Plan ‘Members Choice’ has a MySuper approved investment option – By choosing Enterprise Plan, you can be confident that you will be compliant in meeting your superannuation payment obligations.
- Gold certified Clearing House
Imagine being able to deal with one company regardless of how many superannuation companies your employees choose. You can free up resources and feel confident that you have met your super payment obligations. You’ll:
- Achieve cost savings by reducing paper and processing work, as well as on bank fees, as there will be fewer administrative queries to and from the different super funds.
- Have the flexibility to handle a large number or amount of contributions, and you can choose when and how you make your payments, helping cash flow management.
- Be compliant with SuperStream legislation
- Personalised member & employer Services team – When you phone 1800 816 575, you will be answered by a real person, not put through a series of numbers and prompts. Our team can help you with your enquiries around super obligations, contribution and clearing house, and insurance.